At Healing Spaces Psychological Services LLC, we believe in the transformative power of healing, collaboration, and equitable care. If you've ever considered working with a counselor under supervision, you're in for a unique and rewarding experience that amplifies the healing journey for everyone involved. Here are five benefits of working with Sydney Bain (she/her), Anita Santiago (she/her) & Braden Tobin (he/they):
1. You will receive compassionate expertise with a personal touch. Healing Spaces has an unwavering commitment to inclusivity and quality care. With a focus on serving historically marginalized groups, we recognize that healing requires a safe and empathetic space. Every member of our team, including our interns, supports our vision, which is for Black people, all people of color, women, and those that have been historically marginalized to have safe and inclusive spaces that support their journey to healing and personal growth.
2. The benefit of dual expertise. When you choose to work with an intern under the guidance of a seasoned supervisor, you're not just getting one perspective – you're benefiting from a dynamic duo. Our interns collaborate closely with their supervisors to ensure that every aspect of your healing journey is thoughtfully considered. This unique approach offers you two (or more) perspectives, creating a holistic and comprehensive treatment plan that supports your treatment goals and healing.
3. Quality services at an accessible cost. Our interns are here to offer you top-tier counseling services that fit your budget, ensuring that everyone has the chance to access the healing they deserve. Feel free to also fill out our reduced fee form if you have continued concerns about accessibility! By choosing to work with our interns, you'll receive top-notch therapy that's priced with fairness in mind. You are also supporting an organization that values financially compensating interns; though interns are typically unpaid, we value equitable compensation and provide each intern with a stipend at the end of their training. Supporting Healing Spaces means supporting equitable care and amplifying underrepresented voices in the field.
4. Immediate Access to Care, No Waiting Required! We understand that timely access to therapy is crucial for your well-being. That's why we're proud to offer you the opportunity to receive therapy without the hassle of waitlists. This commitment to providing efficient, effective care sets us apart and underscores our dedication to your well-being.
5. Values that Shape Your Experience Our core values – Humanity, Equity, Authenticity, Leadership, Integrity, Navigation, and Graciousness – guide every interaction and session. When you work with anyone at Healing Spaces, you're engaging with professionals who embody these values and are dedicated to creating an environment of compassion, respect, and empowerment.
As our new interns join our Healing Spaces family, we invite you to embark on a healing journey that's enhanced by collaboration, compassion, and diversity. By choosing our services, you're not only investing in your own well-being but also supporting a Black-owned small business that's committed to reshaping the landscape of mental health care.
Are you ready to experience the transformative power of collaborative healing? Get in touch with us today to learn more about how our interns and supervisors can support you on your journey toward wellness.